Monday, November 17, 2014

Shopping H&M

Theme: Classic in your Basic Black
Purchases: Dress, Purse and a Graphic Long Sleeves Shirt for the little man in my life.





I went into H&M this weekend and got these amazing finds, that I guarantee, can & will be used for many different occasions. Each item can be perfectly matched with a variety of options for multiple looks and purposes.

For the price of a steal, I was excited to find a long, lace dress in black. This dress is currently on sale, over 50% off of its' original price of $49.95! This dress is versatile in its wearability. With hints of lace all over, it has the simple elegance of a dress that can be worn for a special event, an important dinner date, any occasion that requires evening dress attire, but also simple enough that with flats instead of high heels, can be dressed down to be worn for Sunday Brunch or Saturday shopping with your best, just as fashionable girlfriends. It is a long dress but has a shorter inner piece to show off traces of your legs, under its soft, sheer material. I love it because its simplicity is not underrated. It is both classy and sophisticated and with the lace and sheer overlay combination, it is also sexy. 



                 

I had been looking for a black purse with a possible hint of gold, when I stumbled upon this one. The one I found at H&M, may be quite simple but shoulder mini bags like these can also be hard to find. The purse is in your basic black, with no patterns or mixed with any other color combinations. It is versatile for a night out with the girls, dinner dates or for a day out shopping to match those smooth leather pants and faux fur jacket you've been wanting to finally wear, this Fall & Winter Season. This small shoulder bag has gold chain straps, giving it a hint of contrast from the simplicity of an all black purse, but it is also exactly what I needed to add to my collection of "go to" purse that can fit more than just your credit cards and lipstick, but small enough to wear with a cocktail dress, mini dress, black skinny jeans, basically anything, where subtlety in your choice of purse, may make the best statement versus any other. The material looks like matte leather, which isn't actually real leather but from a distance and even up close, looks perfectly slick and chic.


                                      




One of the best part of shopping at H&M is that they have clothing for women, men & kids. I have found my favorite pieces of clothing & accessories for Jax at H&M, since he was a baby and realized how fun it was to style him in trendy, fashionable outfits. I got a shirt for my little sidekick, to go perfectly with my all black dress and my gold chained mini shoulder bag. When I saw this long sleeves shirt, the writing on it reminded me of Jax instantly and it's by far, the cutest part about it. Black on black always matches and the gold graphics to emphasis the word, SUPER is just right. 

Coordinating outfits? Yes, but more like, I simply fell in love with a shirt perfect for a boy like mine. 
"Part Time Super Hero", that is so my little man!






H&M to shop for this look or similar designs!