Monday, November 10, 2014

MAKE UP JUNKIE Cosmetic Bag



It was finally time to update my make-up bag! 



I've had my last one for a little over two years, which surprisingly, through all its' travel and daily use, is still useable, with no tears or stains that a little cleaning up can't remove. So one may wonder, why update a perfectly useable bag? The main reason I got a new make-up bag was simply because I was in a mood for a change... Since my last one held up for so long and with just a little cleaning up, can look almost as good as new, I was very impressed with its quality. With this in mind, I decided to shop for my new one, where I bought the last, Forever 21



Did you know Forever 21  has an 
awesome collection of cosmetic bags?







I also found my last make-up bag to be the perfect size and shape for fitting all my little beauty products, I like to fill it with, which includes but not limited to eye shadow options, mascaras, an array of lipsticks, blush, bronzers, a couple of foundation for multiple skin tones during changing seasons & moisturizer. Yes, this bag fits a lot! As I was shopping for my new one, I was happy that within the Forever 21 brand of cosmetic bags, I had quite a few design options in the style, size and shape, I like best. Unless you find something you love online at Forever 21, you have to check out their options in store because there are definitely more exciting choices to pick from, that are not shown online. Aside from the design and color, the main difference, between my last make-up bag and my new one, is the outer material. The last bag was made out of a darker fabric, therefore it kept the appearance of dirt or remnants of make-up limited. My new make-up bag has a much lighter design, basically white with black stripes, but the outer material is plastic, easy to wipe down and keep clean. 






My favorite part of my new make-up bag is that little fun statement printed, right where you can't miss it! I may not be one to admit this normally, but I am starting to feel like I may be, just a bit of a 
MAKE-UP JUNKIE...


Time to start transferring all that make-up into my new bag!