Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Retro Mini Bag for My Lipstick Obsession


The make-up product, I probably buy and experiment with more than any other, is lipstick! I just love trying out colors and textures, from matte to butter
(yes, butter is a lipstick texture, according to NYX). I am always on a search for that perfect everyday lipstick, that can go with any outfit, subtle enough but definitely there. Some days, I love making a statement out of my choice of lip color and occasionally, I will shop specifically for a color to match an outfit for a special occasion. Lips without even the slightest color just seems boring. It's that final touch when putting on your make-up. My interest in lipstick have led to what feels like an obsession... almost. It's as if, I just can't have enough color choices and when I hear of a lipstick product that does wonders on someone else's lips, I have to try it out on myself!



With all the lip products I have collected, there are lips stains, lip moisturizers, lip glosses and of course your classic lipsticks, I definitely have my favorites and I decided a little cute cosmetic bag would be the perfect place to keep them. It keeps it separated from all my other make-up products and when I'm ready to finish off my look for the day or night, having my favorites in one place, makes it so much easier to look through my growing collection and choose the perfect lipstick to go with the right outfit.



The names of lipstick colors are always so fun! There's Divine Divine, Audacious, Pink Wink, Strawberry Dauquiri, Thalia, Regal, Delish, Madeline & Milan Moment, just to share a few from my collection of lipsticks... Imagine being the one who gets to name these amazing colors?!?  



The mini lipstick bag, I have chosen is small enough to put inside my daily, general make-up bag and stylish enough to stand out, on its own. A plain white background may seem simple enough of a design, but definitely not boring, not when you've got an image of a single bright red lipstick on one side and a bold black mascara on the other side, right at the forefront of this stylish cosmetic bag, which I also found, in store at Forever 21.